|Extrusion T°||200 – 240 °C|
|Plate T°||80 – 100 °C|
|Nozzle||0.5 (>0.4) mm|
|Printing Speed||70 mm/s|
|Diametre||1.75 or 2.85 mm +/- 50µm|
|Linear Weight (g/m)||3.2 @ Ø 1.75 8.5 @ Ø 2.85|
|Density||1.08 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|Tensile Modulus||4700 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Flexural modulus||3800 MPa (ISO 178)|
|Elong. at break||2 % (ISO 527)|
|Stress at break||42 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Charpy (notched)||20 kJ/m2|
|Flammability||HB UL 94 @ 1.6mm|
Download the technical chart
Download the security chart
Nanovia PETg AF allows for the creation of structural 3D prints with low warping thanks to its compound carbon fibers structure. This composite 3D filament has been specially designed to be compatible with standard 3D printers equipped with a heated bed.
- Good mechanical properties
- Good dimensional control
- Ideal for structural pieces
- Easy to print
- Store Nanovia PETg CF in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PETg CF at 60°c for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 200 and 240°C
- Heated bed temperature : between 80 and 100°C
- In order to protect your equipment we recommend using a nozzle adapted for abrasive materials
- For an outdoor usage, it’s recommended either paint or apply a protective UV coating.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PETg CF in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PETg CF
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.