|Extrusion T°||250 – 270 °C|
|Plate T°||100 – 110 °C|
|Enclosure T°||90 °C|
|Printing speed||20 – 60 mm/s|
|Diameter||1.75 & 2.85 mm +/- 50 µm|
|Flexural modulus||2100 MPa (ISO 178)|
|Tensile strength at yield||47 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Tensile elongation at break||20 %|
|Flexural Strength at break||65 MPa (ISO 178)|
|DTUL at 1.8 MPa||79 °C at 1.8 MPa (ISO 75/A)|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
Create pieces that will withstand outdoor conditions and weather using the Nanovia ASA filaments. ASA (Acrylonitrile styrene acrylate) is a plastic with mechanical properties similar to ABS but hydrophobic and UV resistant.
Ideal for 3D prints that are used outside, for example on terrases and boats.
- UV resistant
- Water resistant
- Easy to print
- Good dimensional control
- Store Nanovia ASA in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia ASA at 60 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 250 and 270 °C
- Heated bed temperature : between 100 and 110 °C
- Enclosure temperature: 90 °C
- Small pieces are printable without an heated enclosure.
- It’s possible to smoothen Nanovia ASA using acetone.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia ASA in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment. Whilst printing ASA produces a VOC derivative.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia ASA.
Please consult the security chart for more information.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand