|Extrusion temperature||270 – 290||°C|
|Diameter||1.75 & 2.85||mm||+/- 50µm|
Results based on test specimens 3D printed at 0°, along with the tension stress.
|Young’s modulus||2620||MPa||ISO 527/1A|
|Ultimate strength||60||MPa||ISO 527/1A|
|Ultimate strength elongation||3.7||%||ISO 527/1A|
|Young’s modulus||2610||MPa||ISO 178|
|IZOD (Notched)||20||kJ/m²||ISO 180/1A|
|Charpy (Notched)||45||kJ/m²||ISO 179/1eA|
|HDT||111||°C||ASTN D648 0.45 MPa|
|100||°C||ASTN D648 1.82 MPa|
|Flammability||V-0||at 1.5 mm||UL 94|
Norme EN 45545-2 base material
|Conforms to||R22, R23|
|Risk level||HL1, HL2, HL3|
Download the technical chart
Download the security chart
Norm NF EN 45545-2 was created In order to secure the transport of railway passengers and limit fire related risks during an incident. This is done by imposing certain criteras regarding the non-flamability of material as well as the non-release of smoke and toxic fumes.
Easier to print than a native polycarbonate, Nanovia PC-ABS Rail is based on such a material and can be used to create secure componants for enclosed spaces.
Examples: arm rests, hooks, storage racks, hinges, electrical enclosures etc…
- Made using 45545-2:2013+A1:2015 certified material
- Very good fire resistance
- Store Nanovia PC-ABS Rail in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PC-ABS Rail at 60 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : 270 – 290 °C
- Plate temperature : 120 °C
- Enclosure temperature : 90 °C
- For an outdoor usage, it’s recommended either paint or apply a protective UV coating, both polycabonate and ABS are sensitive to UV radiation, and might “yellow” or crack otherwise in the long term.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PC-ABS Rail in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PC-ABS Rail.
- Certification RoHS Nanovia PC-ABS Rail :
Spools are packed in individual boxes, vacuum sealed with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.