|Extrusion T°||220 – 240 °C|
|Plate T°||30 – 50 °C|
|Printing speed||20 – 60 mm/s|
|Diameter||1,75 & 2,85 mm +/- 50 µm|
|Density||1.00 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|Traction mod.||12 MPa (ISO 527-1)|
|Hardness||22 Shore D, 70 Shore A|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
Nanovia TPE 22D allows for the creation of flexible parts, with excellent inter-layer adhésion. Easy to print, this material largely used for industrial shock and vibration absorption, as well as parts that need to deform dramatically.
- Great flexibility
- Great inter-layer adhesion
- Shock resistant
- Store Nanovia TPE 22D in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia TPE 22D at 50 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
Due to its flexible nature, a direct drive extruder is recommended.
- Extrusion temperature : between 220 and 240 °C
- Heated bed temperature : between 30 and 50 °C
- Due to its softness, it is not possible to sand Nanovia TPE 22D.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia TPE 22D in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment. Whilst printing ABS produces a VOC derivative.
Nanovia flexible filaments
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.