|Extrusion temperature||270 – 290||°C|
|Printing Speed ||20 – 60||mm/s|
|Diameter||1.75 & 2.85||mm||+/- 50µm|
Results based on test specimens 3D printed at 0°, along with the tension stress.
|Young’s modulus||2510||MPa||ISO 527/1A|
|Ultimate strength||43||MPa||ISO 527/1A|
|Ultimate strength elongation||5||%||ISO 527/1A|
|Charpy (notched)||40||kJ/m2||23 °C ISO 179/1eA|
|Charpy (notched)||15||kJ/m2||-30 °C ISO 179/1eA|
|Izod (notched)||50||kJ/m2||23 °C IOS 179/1eA|
|Flammability||V0||at 1.5 mm||UL 94 IEC 60695-11-10|
Download the technical chart
Download the security chart
Nanovia PC-ABS V0 combines the strength of polycarbonate with the ease of printing of ABS, making polycarbonate printing accessible to a wide spectrum of 3D printers. Ideal for the production of shock resistant component such as sports protections (knee / shin / elbow). Thanks to its non-flammable properties it also lends itself to industrial applications.
- Shock resistance
- Easier to print compared to native polycarbonate
- Store Nanovia PC-ABS in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PC-ABS V0 at 60 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : 270 – 290 °C
- Plate temperature : 120 °C
- Enclosure temperature : 90 °C
- For an outdoor usage, it’s recommended either paint or apply a protective UV coating, both polycabonate and ABS are sensitive to UV radiation, and might “yellow” or crack otherwise in the long term.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PC-ABS V0 in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PC-ABS.
- Certification RoHS Nanovia PC-ABS :
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.