|Extrusion T°||240 – 260 °C|
|Plate T°||80 – 100 °C|
|Enclosure T°||90 °C|
|Printing speed||20 – 80 mm/s|
|Absorption d’humidité||0.5 % (ISO 62)|
|Linear Weight (g/m)||2.83 @ Ø 1.75 mm|
7.51 @ Ø 2.85 mm
|Density||1.18 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|VICAT||190 °C (ISO 306 – 50°C/h – 50N)|
|HDT – A||50 °C (ISO 75 1.80 MPa MN/m2)|
|HDT – B||140 °C (ISO 75 0.45 MPa MN/m2)|
|Flamability||HB UL 94 @ 0.8 mm|
|Fusion temperature||205 °C (DSC – ISO 11357-1)|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
Nanovia PA-6 CF, thanks to its added carbon fibres which reduce the amount of warping during the printing process, is printable at higher speeds at with more ease than native polyamide (also known as nylon). This FDM filament is ideal for mechanical parts which require shock absorbing capabilities and good thermal resistance up to 100 °C.
Nanovia PA-6 CF notably is used in the automotive industry for functional prototypes and mechanical components such as hinges and cogs.
- Heat resistant
- Chemical resistance
- Shock absorption
- Speed and ease of printing
Polyamide is a semi-crystalline polymer, and is sensitive to humidity and oxidation due to its polar groups at high temperatures. Both mechanical and dimensional properties can be affected by the storage and printing conditions.
- Store Nanovia PA-6 CF in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PA-6 CF at 60 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 240 and 260 °C
- Heated bed temperature : between 80 and 100 °C
- Enclosure temperature : 90 °C
- In order to protect your equipment we recommend using a nozzle adapted for abrasive materials.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PA-6 CF in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PA-6 CF.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.
Exemple provided by Lynxter, multi material 3D printers.