|Extrusion T°||230 – 250 °C|
|Plate T°||60 – 80 °C|
|Enclosure T°||20 °C|
|Printing speed||20 – 70 mm/s|
|Diameter||1.75 & 2.85 mm +/- 50 µm|
|Density||1.12 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|Traction resistance||28 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Elong. at break||320 % (ISO 527)|
|Traction stress||100% elongation 20 MPa|
300% elongation 28 MPa (ISO 527)
|Hardness||Shore 70 D|
|Operational T°||+/- 50 °C|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
With its shore hardness close to ABS (hard hat materiel) of 70D, Nanovia TPU 70D allows for semi-rigid functional wear resistant structures.
This polyurethane FFF thermoplastic is suited for outside usage, and ideal for silent blocks, wheels, soles, piping, shock absorbers, orthopédic prothèsis, security equipment etc…
- Remains flexible at low temperatures down to -32 °C
- UV resistant
- Scratch resistant
Protecteur d’hélices de drône imprimé en Nanovia TPU 70D par Stéphane Tabard
- Store Nanovia TPU 70D in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia TPU 70D at 60 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 230 and 250 °C
- Heated bed temperature : between 60 and 80 °C
- Enclosure temperature: This material does not require a heated enclosure, and can be printed at room temperature.
- Unlike other flexible filaments Nanovia TPU 70 is rigid enough to be sanded.
Health and safety
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia TPU 70D.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.