|Extrusion T°||300 – 390 °C|
|Plate T°||110 – 140 °C|
|Enclosure T°||110 °C|
|Diameter||1.75 & 2.85 mm +/- 50µm|
|Density||1,24 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
Close to PVDF, PSU is often used for the transport of solvent, hydrocarbures, acids, ans bases. Unlike PVDF, PSU is an insulator making it suitable for battery enclosures. Furthermore PSU is is more rigid compared to PVDF.
- Solvent resistant
- Extrusion temperature : 300 – 390 °C
- Plate temperature : 110 – 140 °C
- Enclosure temperature : 90 °C
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PSU in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PSU.
- Certification RoHS Nanovia PSU :
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.