|Extrusion T°||300 – 390||°C|
|Plate T°||110 – 140||°C|
|Diameter||1.75 & 2.85||mm||+/- 50µm|
|Water absorption (24h)||0.3||%||ASTM D570|
|Young modulus||2480||MPa||ASTM D638|
|Ultimate strength||70.3||MPa||ASTM D638|
|Elongation at break||50 – 100||%||ASTM D638|
|Young modulus||2690||MPa||ASTM D790|
|Ultimate strength||106||MPa||ASTM D790|
|IZOD (notched)||69||J/m||ASTM D256|
|DTUL 1.8 MPa||174||°C||ASTM D648|
|Electrical resistivity||3.0E+16||Ω.cm||ASTM D257|
|Dielectric strength||17||kV/mm||ASTM D149|
|Relative permittivity||3.03||60 Hz||ASTM D150|
|3.04||1 kHz||ASTM D150|
|3.02||1 MHz||ASTM D150|
|Dissipation factor||7.0E-4||60 Hz||ASTM D150|
|1.0E-3||1 kHz||ASTM D150|
|6.0E-3||1 MHz||ASTM D150|
Download the technical chart
Download the security chart
Close to PVDF, PSU is often used for the transport of solvent, hydrocarbures, acids, ans bases. Unlike PVDF, PSU is an insulator making it suitable for battery enclosures. Furthermore PSU is is more rigid compared to PVDF.
- Solvent resistant
- Extrusion temperature : 300 – 390 °C
- Plate temperature : 110 – 140 °C
- Enclosure temperature : 90 °C
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PSU in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PSU.
- Certification RoHS Nanovia PSU :
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.