|Extrusion temperature||250 – 270||°C|
|Plate temperature||110 – 130||°C||(Required adhesive)|
|Enclosure temperature||> 90||°C|
|Printing Speed ||20 – 70||mm/s|
|Diameter||1.75 & 2.85||mm||+/- 50µm|
Results based on test specimens 3D printed at 0°, along with the tension stress.
|Young’s modulus||1775||MPa||ISO 527/1A|
|Ultimate strength||38||MPa||ISO 527/1A|
|Elongation ultimate strength||4.4||%||ISO 527/1A|
|Charpy (notched)||12||kJ/m2||ISO 179-1eA|
|Usage factor||4.10-7||mm3/(Nm)||ASTM D3702|
|Static friction coef.||0.18||ASTM D1894|
|Dynamic friction coef.||0.14||ASTM D1894|
Download the technical chart
Download the security chart
Specially conceived for applications involving friction and rubbing, Nanovia PC-PTFE allows for low friction and low wear 3D printed pieces.
PolyTétraFluoroéthylène (PTFE) low friction index combined with polycarbonate’s (PC) mechanical resistance makes this filament ideal for mechanical pieces exposed to friction, such as gears.
Nanovia PC-PTFE can be used up to 130 °C.
- Very low friction index
- Ideal for mechanical pieces
- Better water resistance compared to native PC
- Store Nanovia PC-PTFE in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PC-PTFE at 80 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 250 and 270 °C
- Heated bed temperature : between 110 and 130 °C
- Heated enclosure temperature : > 90 °C
- An ABS raft can allow for a better bed adhesion
Health and safety
- Do not extrude at temperatures above 330°C, risk of VOC creation.
- We recommend printing Nanovia PC-PTFE in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PC-PTFE.
- Certification RoHS Nanovia PC-PTFE :
Spools are packed in individual boxes, vacuum sealed with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.