|Extrusion temperature||220 – 240||°C|
|Plate temperature||80 – 90||°C|
|Diameter||1.75 or 2.85||mm||+/- 50µm|
|Young’s modulus||4284||MPa||ISO 527/1A|
|Ultimate strength||63||MPa||ISO 527/1A|
|Elongation ultimate strength||2.3||%||ISO 527/1A|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
By combining glass fibres, anti-UV additives and PETG, natively waterproof and resistant to temperatures up to 80 °C, Nanovia PETG GF UV is the perfect filament for parts subjected to outdoor conditions.
Nanovia PETG GF UV doesn’t require a 3D printer with a closed/heated enclosure, unlike ASA. commonly used for outdoor components.
This ease of printing is made possible by the addition of glass fibres which strongly reduce the warping of the polymer during the 3D printing process.
Nanovia PETG GF UV considerably improves the mechanical properties of printed parts. It’s two times as rigid and 40 % more resistant compared to native PETG filament.
This filament is also suitable for electrical applications, The glass fibres do not conduct electricity, unlike Nanovia PETG CF’s carbon fibres.
Nanovia PETG GF UV is also available in pellet form for plastic extrusion and 3D FGF pellet printing.
- UV and water resistant
- Easy to print
3D printed carter made using Nanovia PETG GF UV
- Store Nanovia PETG GF UV in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PETG GF UV at 60 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 220 and 240 °C
- Heated bed temperature : between 80 and 90 °C
- In order to protect your equipment we recommend using a nozzle adapted for abrasive materials.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PETG GF UV in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PETG GF UV.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, vacuum sealed with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.