|Extrusion T°||270 – 290 °C|
|Plate T°||120 °C|
|Enclosure T°||90 °C|
|Diameter||1.75 or 2.85 mm +/- 50µm|
|Linear weight<||2.7 @ Ø 1.75 mm|
7.16 @ Ø 2.85 mm
|Density||1.21 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|Traction mod.||2680 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Flexual mod.||2610 MPa (ISO 178)|
|Stress at break||50 MPa (ISO 527)|
|IZOD (Notched)||20 kJ/m² (ISO 180/1A)|
|Charpy (Notched)||45 kJ/m² (ISO 179/1eA)|
|HDT||111 °C (D648 0.45 MPa),100 °C (D648 1.82 MPa)|
|Flammability||V-0 UL 94 @ 1.5 mm|
Base material certifications
|Conforms to||R22, R23|
|Risk level||HL1, HL2, HL3|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
Norm NF EN 45545-2 was created In order to secure the transport of railway passengers and limit the risks during an incident. This is done by imposing certain criteras regarding the non-flamability of material as well as the non-release of smoke and toxic fumes.
Easier to print than a native polycarbonate, Nanovia PC-ABS Rail is based on such a material and can be used to create secure componants for enclosed spaces.
Examples: arm rests, hooks, storage racks, hinges, electrical enclosures etc…
- Based on 45545-2:2013+A1:2015 certified material
- Very good fire resistance
- Store Nanovia PC-ABS Rail in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PC-ABS Rail at 60 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : 270 – 290 °C
- Plate temperature : 120 °C
- Enclosure temperature : 90 °C
- For an outdoor usage, it’s recommended either paint or apply a protective UV coating, both polycabonate and ABS are sensitive to UV radiation, and might “yellow” or crack otherwise in the long term.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PC-ABS Rail in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PC-ABS Rail.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.