|Extrusion T°||240 – 260°C|
|Plate T°||100 – 120°C|
|Enclosure T°||90 °C|
|Printing Speed||20 – 60 mm/s|
|Diametres||1.75 & 2.85 mm +/- 50 µm|
|Linear Weight||2.26 g/m @ Ø 1.75 mm|
5.99 g/m @ Ø 2.85 mm
|Density||0.94 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|Tensile Modulus||2700 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Flexual Modulus||2700 MPa (ISO 178)|
|Elong. at Break||10 % (ISO 527)|
|Charpy (notched)||5.18 kJ/m2|
|Flammability||HB UL 94 @ 1.6 mm|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
By combining acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) and carbon fibres, Nanovia ABS CF allows for increased mechanical properties when compared to native ABS, and easier printing thanks to reduced warping.
With its increased stiffness (Young Modulus 2700 Mpa compared to 2000 Mpa for Nanovia ABS EF), Nanovia ABS CF is ideal for tooling and functional 3D prints.
Nanovia ABS CF is compatible with most commercially available 3D printers equipped with a heated bed.
- Increased mechanical resistance compared to native ABS
- Low warping
- Good bed adhesion
- Thermal resistance
3D printed jug spanner / tightener
Crochet de bureau pour sac
- Store Nanovia ABS CF in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia ABS CF at 60°c for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
With it’s printing settings close to standard, the Nanovia ABS CF filament can be used on most commercially available 3D printers.
- Extrusion temperature : between 240 and 260 °C
- Heated bed temperature : between 100 and 120 °C
- Enclosure temperature: 90 °C
- In order to protect your equipment we recommend using a nozzle adapted for abrasive materials
- For an outdoor usage, we recommend that you paint your print or submit them to an anti UV treatment, such as our Nanovia smoothing solution. ABS is sensitive to UV radiation.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia ABS CF in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment. Whilst printing ABS produces a VOC derivative of styrene.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia ABS CF
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand