|Extrusion T°||210 – 240 °C|
|Plate T°||20 – 60 °C (optionel)|
|Nozzle||> 0.4 mm|
|Printing Speed||20 – 60 mm/s|
|Diametre||1.75 or 2.85 mm +/- 50µm|
|Linear Weight (g/m)||4. 0 @ Ø 1.75 10.0 @ Ø 2.85|
|Density||1.66 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|Tensile Modulus||35 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Flexual Modulus||8800 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Elong. at Break||3.5% (ISO 527)|
|Charpy notched||1.8 kJ/m2 (ISO 179-1eU @ 23°C)|
|Charpy full||12 kJ/m2 (ISO 179-1eA @ 23°C)|
|HDT||55 (ISO 75 @ 0.45 MN/m2), 50 (ISO 75 @ 1.81 MN/m2)|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
Nanovia PLA XRS allows the 3D printing of radio-opaque parts, without using lead or any toxic materials. It prints just as easy as Nanovia PLA EF, and is usable on most commercially available 3D printers.
The x-ray shielding effect depends on the width of the part and its printing settings (infill, orientation, etc…)
- Easy to print
- Lead and toxic materials free
- Store Nanovia ABS XRS in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desPLA XRS at 50°c for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 200 and 240°C
- Heated bed temperature : between 20 and 50°C
Hygiène & sécurité
Nanovia PLA XRS is not suited for medial and dental implants
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PLA XRS
Please consult the security data chart for more information.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand