|Extrusion T°||360 – 400 °C|
|Plate T°||120 – 150 °C|
|Enclosure T°||> 120 °C|
|Nozzle||> 0.4 mm|
|Printing Speed||30 mm/s initial layer, then 50mm/s|
|Diameter||1.75 or 2.85 mm +/- 50 µm|
|Linear Weight||3.05 g/m @ Ø 1.75 mm|
8.10 g/m @ Ø 2.85 mm
|Density||1.27 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|Tensile Mod.<||4685 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Flexual Mod.||4950 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Fusion Point||370 °C|
|VICAT A/50||> 215 °C|
|Flamability||V-0 @ 3mm UL 94|
|HDT 0.45MPa||> 200 °C Iso75Be|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
Develloped based on Ultem 1010 PEI, Polyetherimide, and carbon fibres, Nanovia PEI CF is a composit filament more rigid than native PEI (Young’s modulus 4285 Mpa verus 3200 Mpa), which benefits from better dimensional control and stability.
It’s useable temperature up to 200 °C and its UL-V0 certified non-flamability make it an ideal material for components that should not deform under stress and extreme heat.
Chemically inert, Nanovia PEI CF is applicable to the most extreme environments.
- Usable temperatures up to 200 °C
- High thermal stability
- Improved rigidity over native PEI
- Useable for autoclave sterilisation
- Gamma ray resistant
- Solvent resistant
- Store Nanovia ABS EF in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PEI CF at 110 °C for 6 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 380 and 420 °C
- Heated bed temperature : > 140 °C
- Enclosure temperature : > 120 °C
- In order to protect your equipment we recommend using a nozzle adapted for abrasive materials.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PEI CF in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PEI CF.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.