|Extrusion T°||250 – 270 °C|
|Plate T°||100 – 140 °C|
|Enclosure T°||> 100 °C|
|Printing Speed||20 – 60 mm/s|
|Diametre||1.75 & 2.85 mm +/- 50µm|
|Warping||0.5 to 0.7 %|
|Humidity abs.||0.15 % (D570)|
|Linear weight||2.73 @ Ø 1.75 mm|
7.23 @ Ø 2.85 mm
|Colours||Translucid, white, black|
|Density||1.13 g/cm3 (ASTM D792)|
|Tensile modulus||700 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Flexual modulus||2000 MPa (ISO 178)|
|Elong. at break||120 % (ISO 527)|
|IZOD (notched)||65 kJ/m2|
|MFI||10 g/10min (300°C, 1.2 kg / D1238)|
|HDT||144 °C (D648 @ 4.6 kg/cm2),50 °C (D648 @ 18.6 kg/cm2)|
|Thermal expansion||5.5 x 10^-5 mm/mm/°C (D696)|
|Flammability||V-0 UL 94 @ 3.0 mm|
|Fusion T°||300 °C|
|Resistivity volume||4×10^16 Ω.cm (D257)|
|Dielectric strength||30 kV/mm (D149)|
|Dielectric constant||2.80 D150|
|Dissipation factor||0.0082 D150|
|ARC resistance||120 Sec|
DocumentationDownload teh technical chart Download the security chart
With a glass transition temperature of 140°C and certified fire resistant UL 94 V0, Nanovia PC-V0 allows for both mechanical and fire resistant 3D prints.
Ideal for the creation of molds for composite infusion, pre impregnated or even AFP draping. Widely used for industrial and electronic application thanks to its mechanical properties.
- Great fire resistance
- Heat resistance up to 140°C
- Shock resistant
- Good mechanical properties
Nanovia PC-V0 is available in the following colours:
- Store Nanovia PC-V0 in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PC-V0 at 100 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 240 and 260 °C
- Heated bed temperature : between 80 and 110 °C
- Heated enclosure temperature : > 100 °C
- For an outdoor usage, it’s recommended either paint or apply a protective UV coating, to prevent the polycarbonate from hydrolyzing and yellowing.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PC-V0 in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PC-V0.
Please consult the material safety sheet for more information.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.