|Extrusion T°||360 – 380 °C|
|Plate T°||120 – 150 °C|
|Enclosure T°||> 90 °C|
|Nozzle (minimum)||0.5 mm|
|Printing speed||20 – 40 mm/s|
|Diameter||1,75 & 2,85 mm +/- 50µm|
|Density||1.32 g/cm3 (ASTM D792)|
|Tensile modulus||2.9 GPa (ASTM D638)|
|Flexural modulus||3.0 GPa (ASTM D790)|
|Elong. at break||> 80 % (ASTM D638)|
|IZOD impact (notched)||5.5 kJ/m² (ASTM D256)|
|DTUL||139 °C at 1.8 MPa|
|Flammability||V-0 UL 94 at 0.8mm|
|Dielectric Strength||84 kV/mm (ASTM D149)|
|Resistivity Volume||1016 Ω.cm (ASTM D257)|
Download the technical chart
Download the security chart
Based on polyethercetonecetone(PEKK), this high performance carbon fiber composite 3D filament is a go to material for industrial applications.
Thanks to its slow crystallization and the compounded carbon fibers, it’s possible to print Nanovia PEKK CF using a heated enclosure of only 90 °C.
- Operational temperatures of up to 160°C
- Chemically resistant
- Store Nanovia PEKK CF in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PEKK CF at 100 °C for 6 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 360 and 380 °C
- Heated bed temperature : > 120 °C
- Heated enclosure temperature : > 90 °C
- In order to protect your equipment we recommend using a nozzle adapted for abrasive materials.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PEKK CF in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PEKK CF.
- Certification RoHS Nanovia PEKK CF :
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.