|Extrusion T°||360 – 380 °C|
|Plate T°||120 – 150 °C|
|Enclosure T°||> 90 °C|
|Nozzle||> 0.4 mm|
|Printing Speed||20 mm/s first layer, then 40 mm/s|
|Diametre||1.75 & 2.85 mm +/- 50µm|
|Humidity absorbtion||0.2 % (24h à 23°C immersion 2mm)|
|Linear weight||3.05 @ Ø 1.75 mm|
8.10 @ Ø 2.85 mm
|Density||1.27 g/cm3 (ASTM D792)|
|Tensile Modulus||2.9 GPa (ASTM D638)|
|Flexural modulus||3.0 GPa (ASTM D790)|
|Elong. at break||> 80 % (ASTM D638)|
|IZOD impact (notched)||5.5 kJ/m² (ASTM D256)|
|TFC||139°C at 1.8 MPa|
|Flammability||V-0 UL 94 at 0.8mm|
|Dielectric Strength||84 kV/mm (ASTM D149)|
|Resistivity Volume||10^16 Ω.cm (ASTM D257)|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
Based on polyethercetonecetone(PEKK), this high performance carbon fiber composite 3D filament is a go to material for industrial applications.
Thanks to its slow crystallization and the compounded carbon fibers, it’s possible to print Nanovia PEKK CF using a heated enclosure of only 90 °C
- Operational temperatures of up to 160°C
- Chemically resistant
- Store Nanovia PEKK CF in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PEKK CF at 100 °C for 6 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 360 and 380 °C
- Heated bed temperature : > 120 °C
- Heated enclosure temperature : > 90 °C
- In order to protect your equipment we recommend using a nozzle adapted for abrasive materials.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PEKK CF in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PEKK CF.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.
My Nanovia PEKK CF filament is unspooling on its own :
Nanovia PEKK CF is a rigid filament, in order to prevent it from unspooling make sure to properly sure it either by using the clip included with the spool or by using the holes on the side of it.
150 °C, 120 °C, 100 °C, 80 °C, 55 °C