Since its last edition in 2019, Nanovia will once again be present at the JEC WORLD 2022 event, 3-5 May, in Paris-Nord Villepinte.
Come and visit us at the Brittany Pavillion (Pavillon Bretagne) “Excellence in Composites) at local R71 in hall 6 of the exposition centre.
To set up a meeting with one of our team members, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the Brittany Pavillion, organized by Bretagne Développement Innovation (BDI), will have several Breton companies specialized in the making and transformation of composite materials :
- Avel Robotics : Creation of nautical composite « 4D » structures.
- CDK Technologies : Composite sail ships and industrial installations.
- ComposiTIC : Technical platform which specializes in the integration of novel composite techniques. Compositic, in partnership with the 3D printer creator Lynxter, will be showing Nanovia’s materials in action.
- Demeta : Development of green catalysts for molecular production.
- Pôle EMC2 : Guidance for industrials and academics in new technologies.
- Europ3D : Injection molds and composite parts for diverse industries.
- Innôzh Composite : Guidance for start-ups and compagnies with their development projects.
- IRMA : Technical research centre specialized in technical materials.
- SENSE in : : Integrated sensors.
- ENSTA Bretagne :Engineering school specialized in the marine, defense and high tech fields.
For more information on this event and how to attend : https://www.jec-world.events/
Categorised in: Events