|Extrusion T°||250 – 270 °C|
|Plate T°||100 – 140 °C|
|Enclosure T°||> 100 °C|
|Diametres||1.75 & 2.85 mm +/- 50 µm|
|Linear Weight (g/m)||2,50 g/m @ Ø 1.75|
6.63 g/m @ Ø 2.85
|Density||1.04 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
Nanovia PC CF allows for the creation high temperature (120°C) resistant pieces, this polycarbonate reinforced filament is ideal of rigid functional objects.
The carbon fibre reduces the polycarbonate’s tendency to warp during printing, whilst increasing its mechanical properties. These added fibres also increase the material’s UV resistance, native polycarbonate being sensible to it.
- Good fire resistance
- High temperature resistance (120 °C)
- UV resistant
- Store Nanovia PC CF in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PC CF at 100°c for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 240 and 260 °C
- Heated bed temperature : between 100 and 140 °C
- Enclosure temperature: >100 °C
- In order to protect your equipment we recommend using a nozzle adapted for abrasive materials
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PC CF in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PC CF
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand