|Plate T°||80-110 °C (adhesive conseillé)|
|Printing speed||50-70 mm/s|
|Diametre||1.75 / 2.85 mm +/- 50µm|
|Warping ||0.5 %|
|Humidity absorption||0.5 % (ISO 62)|
|Linear weight (g/m)||2.6 @ 1.75 7.1 @ 2.85|
|Density||1.14 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|Tensile Modulus||70 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Flexual Modulus||1900 MPa (ISO 178)|
|Elong. at Break||>50 % (ISO 527)|
|Charpy (notched)||6 kJ/m2 (ISO 179-1eA)|
|IZOD impact notched||5 kJ/m2 (ISO 180-1A)|
|VICAT ||190 °C (ISO 306 – 50°C/h – 50N)|
|HDT – B||140 °C (ISO 75 0.45 MPa MN/m2)|
|HDT – A||50 °C (ISO 75 1.80 MPa MN/m2)|
|Flammability||HB UL 94 @ 0.8 mm|
|Fusion T°||205 °C (DSC – ISO 11357-1)|
|Volume resistivity||10E15 Ω.cm (IEC 93)|
|Surface resistivity||10E13 Ω (IEC 93)|
Download the technical chart
Download the security chart
Nanovia PA-6 allows for mechanical pieces that need to be shock, impact, as well as heat resistant.
PA-6, also known as nylon, is widley used in the automobile industry. It’s also used for functional prototypes, hinges, and even cogs.
- Heat resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Store Nanovia PA-6 in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PA-6 at 60°c for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 240 and 260°C
- Heated bed temperature : between 80 and 110°C
- A heated enclosure is recommended
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PA-6 in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- Standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PA-6 is recommended.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand