Placeholder – product in developement
|Extrusion T°||360 – 400 °C|
|Plate T°||120 – 160 °C|
|Enclosure T°||100 + °C|
|Nozzle (minimum)||0.5 mm|
|Diameter||1.75 ou 2.85 mm +/- 50 µm|
|Density||1.27 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|Usage temperature||200 °C|
Nanovia PEKK-PEI GF is a FFF filament created by the SPRING consortium for the DGA and DGE under the RAPDID program. Read more
Designed for the aeronautical industry, Nanovia PEKK-PEI GF allows for vehicle parts in frequent contact with high temperature hydrocarbons thanks to its high chemical resistance. It’s also possible to replace traditionally metallic parts with a lighter alternative.
- Mechanical resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Exhaust fume extraction
- Mechanical parts in contact with combustion engines
- Store Nanovia PEKK-PEI GF in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate PEKK-PEI GF at 110 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : 360 à 400 °C
- Heated bed temperature : 120 à 160 °C
- Enclosure temperature : over 100 °C
- In order to protect your equipment we recommend using a nozzle adapted for abrasive materials.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, vacuum sealed with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.