|Extrusion T°||260 – 280 °C|
|Plate T°||70 °C|
|Enclosure T°||20 °C|
|Nozzle (minimum)||0.5 mm|
|Diameter||1.75 or 2.85 mm +/- 50 µm|
|Density||1.27 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|Traction res.||4700 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Elong. at break||1.2 % (ISO 527)|
|Elasticity mod.||6 GPa (ISO 527)|
|Operational temperature||100 °C (ISO 75)|
|HDT A||90 °C (ISO 75)|
|Flammability||V0 UL 94 at 0.4 mm|
Norm NF EN 45545-2
|Conform to requirements||R22. R23|
|Risk level||HL1. HL2. HL3|
|Surface resistance||> 10^9 Ohm (DIN IEC 60093)|
|Insulation resistance||> 10^9 Ohm (DIN IEC 60167)|
Download the technical chart
Download the security chart
Nanovia PA-6 Rail is a NF EN 45545-2 certified composite polyamide (nylon) and flame retardant ceramic filament. Easy to print. it does not require an enclosure.
- Certified NF EN 45545-2 (R22. R23) and UL V0
- No warping during the printing process
- Can be printed without an enclosure
With an operational temperature of around 100°C. Nanovia PA Rail is suited for the creation of objects meant of high hazard risk environments.
- Railway maintenance and replacement parts
- Protection carter and electronics containers
- Equipement and professional kitchen tools
- rotection accesories and templates in tool shops (welding/grinding)
- Adaptability equipments for hospitals
- Store Nanovia PA Rail in a dry and dark location. if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia PA Rail at 60 °C for 4 hours or longer. when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
With its accessible printing settings. the Nanovia PA Rail filament is useable on most commercially available 3D printers.
- Extrusion temperature : 260 à 280 °C
- Plate temperature : 70 °C
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia PA Rail in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment.
- Standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia PA Rail is recommended
- Nanovia PA Rail RoHS certification :
- Ultimaker Cura slicer material profile : lien
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand.