|Extrusion temperature||190 – 210||°C|
|Plate temperature||50 – 70||°C|
|Diameter||1.75 & 2.85||mm||+/- 50µm|
|Colours||White, black, red, yellow, green, dark green, purple, grey|
|Module de Young||3540||MPa||ISO 527/1A|
|Résistance maximale||58||MPa||ISO 527/1A|
|Déformation contrainte max||2.6||%||ISO 527/1A|
|Impact IZOD entaillé||1,18||kJ/m2||D256|
|Tg||55 – 60||°C|
|MFR||7 – 9||g / 10 min||ISO 1133|
|HDT-B (0,45 MPa)||80 – 90||°C||E2092|
After a year of co-development with Tik Tok content creator Coben, the filament range KBC PLA 850 is finally available.
This new range is based on the Nanovia PLA EF, a high quality PLA that’s certified without endocrine disruptors.
It is made using certified EU Plastics Régulation 10/2011 pellets.
The KBC filament range is currently available in 6 different colours :
- White 9010
- Black 9005
- Red 3024
- Yellow 1004
- Green 5021
- Green 6012
- Purple 4006
- Grey 7012
- Easy to print
- Certified without endocrine disruptors
- Manufactured with certified food contact EU Plastics Regulation 10/2011 pellets
- Store KBC PLA 850 in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate KBC PLA 850 at 50 °C for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
Nanovia KBC PLA 850 filament can be used on all commercially available 3D printers.
- Extrusion temperature : between 190 and 210 °C
- Heated bed temperature : between 50 and 70 °C
- For an outdoor usage, we recommend that you paint your print or submit them to an anti UV treatment, such as our Nanovia smoothing solution. However, due to PLA’s relatively low temperature resistance, pieces in direct sunlight should be avoided.
Health and safety
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with KBC PLA 850.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, vacuum sealed with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.