|Extrusion T°||230 – 240 °C|
|Plate T°||90 – 110 °|
|Nozzle||0.5 ( >0.4 ) mm|
|Printing Speed||60 mm/s|
|Diametre||1.75 or 2.85 mm +/- 50 µm|
Nanovia HIPS is characterized by its themal and mechanical, thermal, and shock resistant properties. Its viscosity allows for smooth and precise 3D prints.
Nanovia HIPS can also be used as a support and raft material. Competible with most materials it allows for the easy removal from the 3D printer bed and is soluble in limonene, an extract of essential citrus oils.
- Shock resistant
- Soluble in limonene
- Easy to print
- Good heat resistance
- Store Nanovia HIPS in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia HIPS at 60°c for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
- Extrusion temperature : between 230 and 240°C
- Heated bed temperature : between 90 and 110°C
- For an outdoor usage, we recommend that you paint your print or submit them to an anti UV treatment, such as our Nanovia smoothing solution.
- Nanovia HIPS used as a support material can be removed manually or dissolved using limonene.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia HIPS in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment. Whilst printing HIPS produces a VOC derivative
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia HIPS
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand