|Extrusion T°||250 – 270 °C|
|Plate T°||90 – 100 °C|
|Printing Speed||< 70 mm/s|
|Diametre||1.75 ou 2.85 mm +/- 50µm|
|Linear Weight (g/m)||2.5 @ Ø 1.75 6.6 @ Ø 2.85|
|Density||1.05 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)|
|Tensile Modulus||2150 MPa (ISO 527)|
|Flexual Modulus||43 MPa (ISO 527-2/50)|
|Charpy (notched)||18 kj/m² (ISO 179/1eA)|
|VICAT||102°C (ISO 306/B50)|
|Flammability||HB UL 94 @ 1.6 mm|
DocumentationDownload the technical chart Download the security chart
Create food safe and certified endocrine disruptor free prints with our Nanovia ABS EF filament
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a widley used thermoplastic for automobile bodywork, construction toys, and various high tech equipment.
It’s characterized by it’s high shock resistance, its ability to be welded and smoothed with acetone, and its low mass.
- Certified endocrine and endrogenic disruptor free
- Adapted for human interaction, such as toys
- Good shock resistance
- Can be acetone smoothed
- Certified RoHS (certified without heavy metals)
Enclosure printed with Nanovia ABS EF – made by Objet Maker
- Store Nanovia ABS EF in a dry and dark location, if possible with a desiccant.
- In order to guarantee good printing conditions dehydrate Nanovia ABS EF at 60°c for 4 hours or longer, when the spools has been exposed to moisture for an extended period.
With it’s printing settings close to standard, the Nanovia ABS EF filament can be used on most commercially available 3D printers.
- Extrusion temperature : between 250 and 270°C
- Heated bed temperature : between 90 and 110°C
- For an outdoor usage, we recommend that you paint your print or submit them to an anti UV treatment, such as our Nanovia smoothing solution. ABS is sensitive to UV radiation.
Health and safety
- We recommend printing Nanovia ABS EF in a room equipped with air extraction or by using appropriate breathing equipment. Whilst printing ABS produces a VOC derivative of styrene.
- We recommend wearing standard safety equipment during the post treatment of your prints made with Nanovia ABS EF
Please refer to the security chart for more information
Endocrine disruptor test:
1 Method OEDT – SERPBIO Laboratory. Sample : NANOVIA 3D filament ABS EF.
Study: Measuring the activity of the human estrogenic receptors expressed in S. cerevisiae (SW303.1B)
Every measurement is reproduced 3 times independently with the different contents of the tested sample
Results: The obtained data shows that the tested product does not influence the measured activity
Note on the ratio of circulating plasmic œstradiol: With menopaused women / with men: * [4×10-11M – 2×10-10M] with pre menopaused women (excluding ovulation): [1×10-10M – 5×10-10M] / with women (ovulation): [2×10 -9m] * a value is considered critical when it exceeds [2×10-11M].
CONCLUSION: The tested material can be considered absent of endocrine disruptors.
Spools are packed in individual boxes, sous-vide with desiccant. Spools are equipped with both a material traciblity and a production series number.
Other sizes available up to 25kg on demand